When you encounter a plumbing issue during the day, middle of the night, or over the weekend, your first reactions is to panic. But thanks to Emergency Plumber Charlotte, we offer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year, emergency plumbing service. No matter the time or place, we’re ready and eager to take on the plumbing issues you may be having in your residential or commercial property.
Rate your experience with us at Google Plus
See our Yelp reviews
At Emergency Plumber Charlotte, we know that plumbing issue can happen at any time, that is why we always have someone on call. Whether you have a burst pipe or clogged drains, our highly trained emergency plumbing contractor have the experience and knowledge to take care of it. With over three decades of providing exceptional services to our clients throughout the NC area, you can rest assured that we can fix any plumbing problem. Some plumbing services we offer include:
Plumbing Repair & Services
Water Heater Repair, Replacement & Installation
If you are having any plumbing problem and need a plumbing contractor in the Sacramento and surrounding areas, simply give us a call.
Looking for tips on kid’s teepee slumber parties for girls? You’re at the right place!
It’s been said that boys are easy to please. But a kid’s teepee slumber party is a kid’s party, whatever the gender. Party entertainment remains the same. The ingredients may vary but everyone still loves a teepee slumber party, a theme party. Well in case you’re looking for some great ideas for your daughter’s birthday party, let’s talk about some great birthday party ideas for girls. One in particular: The Dance Party. Perfect theme for a playgroup party.
Personalized and safe parties
This sort of kids party won’t be too difficult to plan. You will need to start by clearing a space in the center of any room in the house – preferably with carpeting. The number one priority is safety and room for teepees. So you’ll want to clear the room of sharp objects, anything that’s glass or that can break easily. We suggest carpeting just so there’s less of a chance of slipping, or if someone does take a tumble, the carpeting is a much nicer material to fall on. Got your tipi dance party space ready? Now, roll camera set the lights – we’re ready for action!
Designer girl teepee party
Well, now come the decorations. A great idea to make this teepee dance party different from any other your daughter will witness is to make this one personal. So, of course, the standard decorations will be there: streamers from the ceiling or against the wall, a disco ball hanging in the center, DJ, etc. But even after all that is in place, think about what she would like? Does she love Barbie? Or a Disney character? Put her favorite characters up on the wall and custome order the teepees to match. Personalize the theme; turn up the fun! Bring on the entertainment. You can buy pictures, or print them online. Make this kids party, the talk of the town.
Party games that will get you moving!
Creativity will always be one of the biggest factors in the success of your kid’s tipi slumber party. So don’t just turn the music on and sit back or leave. First, where is the music coming from? Radio Disney just might be the ticket to great kids party songs. But it’s not just the music it’s the activities! Let’s dance.
No clowns to get everyone giggling? Don’t worry! Here are some great ways to get everyone moving: Hoola Hoops! Pass them out. Who can do 2 at a time? Limbo dance! Crawl under, but don’t fall! Line dancing. Jump in and teach everyone the steps. When everyone’s doing it together, it’s more fun. A kid’s party becomes a true dance party. Dance games will add to the party entertainment. Personalize it even more by including some craft time right before the dance starts, so everyone has a party hat to wear. Maybe the birthday girl gets a party hat that’s just a little bit better than what everyone else has! Craft gets everyone involved! Oh yeah, and girls won’t turn down a necklace, even if it IS made from dried pasta bits. You’ve got the music, the games, the decorations…this is a dance party made perfect.
Does all this seem too much for you to organize? Don’t worry. Leave it to kidspartywizard.com. We can take over and give you a party to remember!
Believe it or not but your wedding is just as exciting for your mother, as it is for you! She’s probably super excited to participate in your big day, in whatever way she can and you should do your best to ensure that she has lots to do. The following points are traditional mother of the bride duties, which you can assign her with in order for her to feel included in the wedding.
The lead up to the wedding
– When shopping for your wedding dress, your mother can be great support and offer advice/reassurance wherever you need it. It is well known that no trip wedding shopping is complete without the mother of the bride giving help and advice . It really is a joyous occasion and one that should be shared with mother and daughter. If you mum lives far away, you can still find a way to include her in finding a wedding dress. You can communicate regularly, send her photos of dresses that you like and she can give you ideas over the phone/email. When your mother comes to town nearer the wedding date, she can come with you on your final dress fitting if this is possible.
– If you have a large or quite traditional family, the mother of the bride is usually the appointed person who finds out about any wedding traditions that could exist in the family. This could be religious or otherwise, it really doesn’t matter. If there are no traditions that your family have done in regard to weddings, there is always the “something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue” tradition to think about. The mother of the bride is usually who gives these items to her daughter and it can really cement the relationship that you have with your mum even more, in preparation for your big day.
– When you purchase things for your wedding such as flowers, the dress and even the venue – you obviously need to leave your contact details so that you can be contacted if need be. They will also likely want another contact and this should be the mother of the bride, providing that she is an active member of the wedding party. Having your mother as a contact basically means that she can help you in co-ordinating the big day, whether that be sorting the table plan or helping you choose the perfect bouquet of flowers. You can also take your mother with you to meetings with these vendors, it will let her feel like she has actually participated to the day itself.
– It’s likely that in the days leading up to the wedding, there will be family members arriving into town ready for the wedding day to arrive. During this occasion, the mother of the bride can become host and make these guests feel welcome and prepared for the wedding. Something that would be lovely to do and something that is actually recommended, is the mother of the bride hosting a dinner party in the days leading up to the wedding. This can give her a chance to chat with guests, make them feel at ease and go over any details of the wedding itself that they need to be prepared for. Meeting up with family before the wedding can generally make the day go smoother and it’s all upto the mother of the bride to ensure that this goes without a hitch.
– There is a certain dress etiquette between the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom that should be followed, to avoid any fashion mishaps or embarrassing “same outfit” wedding photographs. The usual protocol for this, is that the mother of the bride purchases her dress before the mother of the groom. She then calls the mother of the groom to explain the colour/design of the dress, so that they can avoid dressing the same or even co-ordinate somehow. This can sometimes be awkward, especially if the ladies do not know each other well or don’t get on. If the mother of the bride does not want to do this particular job, it can be left to the bride to go back and fore between the pair.
Heating our homes is usually our most expensive home operating expense. It only makes sense to get the most energy efficient heating system possible.
In the past we were far less concerned about energy. Fuel was inexpensive and we treated our energy supplies as if they were endless. Today we are fully aware that energy supplies are not endless or inexpensive. We must find ways to reduce fuel consumption by increasing heating system efficiency.
We can install more efficient boilers and furnaces. We can use energy set back or boiler reset controls. We can use air to air or geothermal heating and cooling systems. We can use radiant floor heating. All of these address the need for energy conservation.
When a furnace or boiler has low efficiently, the heat goes up the chimney instead of into your home. For instance, when the heating system is only 60% efficient, 40% of the heat produced is going up the chimney. This is why modern furnaces are much more complex than their inefficient predecessors. They capture most of the heat from the furnace before exhausting flue gases outside.